At the moment, Polish passport holders may have two ways to obtain a visa for Vietnam, consisting of:
- Obtain a visa via Vietnam Embassy; OR
- Obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival.
However, for South African citizens who get to Vietnam by bus, there is one way available for them which is to obtain a visa via Vietnam Embassy.
Here is common procedure to obtain a visa to Vietnam at the Vietnam embassy:
- Step 1: Download the Vietnam visa application form at website of Vietnam embassy with which you want to apply for visa, fill it out, attach it with photo
- Step 2: Travel to the embassy, submit visa application, original passport and other documents as required by the embassy.
- Step 3: Pay for visa fee.
- Step 4: Travel back home and wait for visa application processed by the embassy.
- Step 5: Travel back to the embassy to pick up full visa for Vietnam.
However, some embassies accept submission of visa application documents and return of visa and original passport by post.
For more information, you are highly recommended to directly contact the embassy with which you want to apply for visa.
Here are contact details of embassy of Vietnam in South Africa
- Address: 87 Brooks St., Brooklyn, Pretoria, SOUTH AFRICA
- Phone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
- Fax: +27 (0) 12 342 8441
- Email: [email protected]
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa for South African, feel free to contact us.