Hi there, thanks for your great work. I’ve got my visa approval letter as per your guarantee. But, I heard from some others that the process to get visa stamped at airport in Vietnam may takes long. Please advise.
We enjoy great happiness to know that you are happy with our service.
Regarding your question, please be informed that the time to get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam airport depends on how many people are arriving at the same time and staying there to get visa stamped as you. However, the waiting time hardly exceeds 30 minutes and is usually around 15 minutes. To shorten this time, you can use our fast-track service, in which our staff will follow the visa procedure there on your behalf in a few minutes.
Make sure you have all required documents ready to avoid delay:
- Print-out of your Visa-Approval letter.
- Completed entry and exit form (also known as Vietnamese visa application form).
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from your entry date.
- Left page(s) on your passport for the Visa sticker.
- Stamping fee in case (US$25 for single entry visa, US$50 for 1 or 3-month multiple entry visa, US$95 for a 6-month multiple entry visa and US$135 for a 1-year multiple entry visa).
- 2 recently-taken photos with regular passport size.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.