Hello, I am an South African citizen (tourist). As I am not completely sure yet if I will be able to leave for Vietnam – this kind of visa seems suitable for me as I will be able to apply just before planed departure. My questions are flowing:
1. I understand that the total cost of my 1 month visa with single entry is $ 25 (stamping fee) + 21 (service fee) = $46 (altogether). Am I right? ….any other fees?
2. When and which way am I to pay the service fee? (Stamping fee I pay on arrival – I suppose…?)ough?
3. I apologize to ask… Is this way to get visa completely safe? Will I obtain your approval letter in time? Will it be for sure accepted when boarding the plane and when arriving in HCMC (Tan Son Nhat) by immigration office?
Thank you in advance for your kind and prompt answers.
Dear Mr. Jan Rumlar,
Thank you so much for leaving us your message. Please be informed as follows:
1. You are right. In case you apply for 1-month single entry visa on arrival, you will need to pay US $46 in total (US $21 as service fee and US $25 as stamping fee), and no other fees.
2. About payment methods, the service fee will be paid online by your credit cards, paypal, onepay, western union; while the stamping fee will be paid in cash at the Immigration counter at Vietnam airport.
3. Vietnamvisa.be ensure you will get your visa approval letter on time as stated in the email delivered to you after your visa application and payment of service fee are delivered to our system. In case of technical error, you cannot see your visa approval letter on time as stated, please feel free to contact us, we will support you to get the letter.
Actually, Vietnam visa approval letter is officially issued by the Immigration Department. Therefore once it is issued, it will be accepted.
Click here to apply for Vietnam on arrival from Czech Republic: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html
We hope this information is clear to you. Ask us if you need further support!